Enrol at Knowsley Community College
Once you have picked up your GCSE results, enrolment is the next crucial step to joining us in September. So whether you have already applied to us or not, drop into College to enrol on one of the below dates.
In order to complete the enrolment process, it’s important that you bring with you the following documents:
- Your GCSE results or evidence of previous qualifications.
- Evidence of your date of birth i.e. birth certificate, passport or full/provisional UK driving licence.
- Your national insurance number.
- UK bank, credit card statement issued within the last three months.
- Letter from Head of Year from High School stating your name and address.
Once enrolled, you are an official KCC student and are ready to join us for your induction from the 9th September onwards. Your tutor will advise you of your official start date at enrolment.
So, good luck with your GCSE results, as we are sure that all of your hard work will have paid off but, do not worry if they are not what you had hoped for. Still come along to enrolment so that we can go through your options with you – we will always make sure that there is a course suitable for you.
Your Guide to Enrolment
- Download a copy of our Guide to Enrolment and follow the step-by-step guide to secure your place and enrol on your chosen course this September.
Where to go
To enrol on to one of our courses, please visit our Main Campus: