Thank you for your interest in studying at Knowsley Community College this September!
To apply, all you need to do is complete our online pre-enrolment form via the link below and then come into College on your chosen date to enrol.
Enrolment is an important final step to securing your place with us, as we’ll need to check your grades, confirm your place on the right course for you, and provide you with all the details about what to do on your first day.
Please note, if you have already completed ‘STEP 1’, there is nothing else for you to do, other than come along to enrolment at the date and time you have selected!
STEP 1: Online Pre-Enrolment Form
Please complete our online pre-enrolment form, which will enable us to capture all of your information ready for when you come into College to enrol. This will also speed up the enrolment process for you including avoiding long queues.
You MUST complete the pre-enrolment form before visiting us.
Visit www.sthelens.ac.uk/enrol to complete your online pre-enrolment form.
Please note: In order to complete the pre-enrolment process you will need the following information:
- Your National Insurance number
- A recent photograph
- Proof of identity – Such as your passport, birth certificate or driving licence
As part of the pre-enrolment process, you’ll also choose your preferred date to come into College to enrol, which is Thursday 24th August or Friday 25th August.
STEP 2: Enrol at College
After collecting your GCSE results (if applicable), come along to College on the date you selected when completing the pre-enrolment form.
Enrolment is an important final step to securing your place with us, as we’ll need to check your grades, confirm your place on the right course for you, and provide you with all the details about what to do on your first day!
What to Bring to Enrolment
Make sure you come to the right College campus to enrol – this will be detailed in your email confirmation and please don’t forget to bring the following information with you:
- Confirmation of your exam results or your qualification certificates or an official letter (on letterhead) from school detailing your exam results.
- Evidence of your date of birth. This could be your birth certificate or passport.
- Your National Insurance number.
- If you are not a UK or Irish Citizen living in the UK or Ireland for the past 3 years, please also bring along evidence of your residency status.
How to Find Us