We know this year has been a little strange, but we are hoping to restore some kind of normal and getting you back on track to achieving your dream career!
Enrolment is an important final step to securing your place with us, as we’ll need to check your grades, confirm your place on the right course for you, and provide you with all the details about what to do on your first day.
We have changed our enrolment process slightly this year to ensure we are keeping you safe, and that we are adhering to COVID-19 guidelines around social distancing.
Enrol at College
Now that you have completed the online pre-enrolment form, drop into College on one of the below dates to enrol and secure your place!
5.30pm – 8.00pm
5.30pm – 8.00pm
What to Bring to Enrolment
It’s important that you bring with you the following documents:
- Confirmation of your exam results or your qualification certificates or an official letter (on letterhead) from school detailing your exam results.
- Evidence of your date of birth. This could be your Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Your National Insurance number.
How to Find Us
Before Visiting Us
- You should not attend the enrolment event if you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, if a family member within your household has coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, if you have tested positive in the last 7 days or if you have recently returned to the UK after travelling abroad and have been advised to quarantine for 14 days. Coronavirus symptoms are defined as follows; unwell with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, or have a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia). Please visit the NHS website for more information.
- If possible, please attend our Campus on your own, rather than with friends and family as this helps us to minimise contact with others and ensure social distancing. However, if you have a disability or difficulty and require support, you are welcome to bring someone to assist you.
- Face coverings are mandatory and for your safety and that of our staff, we must ask that you wear your own face coverings while on Campus.
- Please note that during enrolment, parking eye restrictions have been lifted for visitors to freely use the College car park. For dates outside of the enrolment period normal parking restrictions are in place.