Exam season is well underway, and we would just like to wish everyone the very best of luck in your exams.
Our School Liaison team have a quick message they would like to share with you all, as well as some useful tips for coping with exam stress below.
Your mental health is very important, so please make sure you are being kind to yourself and factoring in time to unwind – we all need a break sometimes! We hope our top tips ease the pressure and help you through the exam period. Best of luck- we hope all your hard work pays off!
Top Exam Tips!
- If your mind goes blank during the exam, stop and reset. Take some deep breaths to focus yourself, then calmly read through the questions to find something you know well. Start by answering that, to bolster your confidence, then move on to the trickier stuff.
- Focus on yourself and don’t worry about anyone else. Remember that your best is good enough!
- Stay active- even a short walk will do. Exercising is one of the quickest and most effective ways to de-stress. Fresh air will clear your head and perk you up.
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed or are finding it difficult to cope with the stress around exams, make sure you get the support you need. Chat to a good friend, family member, or teacher. It helps to get it out of your system, and they may be able to help you think about practical strategies to deal with exam stress.
- Don’t keep re-living the exam when it’s over. You’ve done all you can and you can’t change anything now. Keep positive and focus on the next one.
- Most importantly, believe in yourself! Recognise your own potential and aim to meet or exceed this.
Experience Day 2022
To celebrate the end of your exams and the start of summer, don’t forget to book your place for our Experience Day!
It’s the best way to get a taste of student life, meet your future classmates and prepare to join us in September.
Click/tap on the ticket below to discover more and book your place!