School Leavers’ Enrolment
Starts: September 20, 2023 14:00:00
Ends: September 20, 2023 19:00:00
Enrolling from 24th August 2023
Have you continued on to sixth form but realised that it might not be for you? Or maybe you are still unsure of what you want to do and are torn between options?
Don’t worry – there is still time to join us! Whatever your background, ambitions and interests, we have a wide range of courses to choose from, including Vocational/BTEC courses and Apprenticeships, all designed to help you achieve your dream career.
You can enrol with us, on one of the remaining dates:
- Wednesday 6th September 2023 | 2.00pm – 7.00pm
- Wednesday 13th October 2023 | 2.00pm – 7.00pm
- Wednesday 20th October 2023 | 2.00pm – 7.00pm
- Wednesday 27th October 2023 | 2.00pm – 7.00pm
Please note, if you have already completed our online pre-enrolment form, there is nothing else for you to do, other than come along to enrolment at the date and time you have selected!
Online Pre-Enrolment Form
Please complete our online pre-enrolment form, which will enable us to capture all of your information ready for when you come into College to enrol. This will also speed up the enrolment process for you including avoiding long queues.
You MUST complete the pre-enrolment form before visiting us.
Visit www.knowsleycollege.ac.uk/enrol to complete your online pre-enrolment form.
Please note: In order to complete the pre-enrolment process you will need the following information:
- A recent photograph
- Proof of identity – Such as your passport, birth certificate or driving licence
What to Bring to Enrolment
Please don’t forget to bring the following information with you to enrolment:
- Confirmation of your exam results or your qualification certificates or an official letter (on letterhead) from school detailing your exam results.
- Evidence of your date of birth. This could be your birth certificate or passport.
- If you are not a UK or Irish Citizen living in the UK or Ireland for the past 3 years, please also bring along evidence of your residency status.
If you are enrolling on to an Early Years or Health and Social Care course, you will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure Check (DBS) to enable you to undertake a work placement. Please click/tap here to find out what information you need to bring with you to enrolment.
Which Campus Do I Need to Attend?