School Leavers’ Enrolment
Starts: August 25, 2023 09:30:00
Ends: August 25, 2023 16:00:00
Enrolling from 24th August 2023
Enrolment is an important final step to securing your place with us, as we’ll need to check your grades, confirm your place on the right course for you, and provide you with all the details about what to do on your first day.
You can enrol with us, on one of the following dates:
- Thursday 24th August 2023 | 9.30am – 6.00pm
- Friday 25th August 2023 | 9.30am – 4.00pm
Please note, if you have already completed our online pre-enrolment form, there is nothing else for you to do, other than come along to enrolment on the date you have selected!
Online Pre-Enrolment Form
Please complete our online pre-enrolment form, which will enable us to capture all of your information ready for when you come into College to enrol. When completing the form, you’ll also choose your preferred date to come into College to enrol.
Visit www.sthelens.ac.uk/enrol to complete your online pre-enrolment form.
Please note: In order to complete the pre-enrolment process you will need the following information:
- A recent photograph
- Proof of identity – Such as your passport, birth certificate or driving licence
What to Bring to Enrolment
Please don’t forget to bring the following information with you to enrolment:
- Confirmation of your exam results or your qualification certificates or an official letter (on letterhead) from school detailing your exam results.
- Evidence of your date of birth. This could be your birth certificate or passport.
- If you are not a UK or Irish Citizen living in the UK or Ireland for the past 3 years, please also bring along evidence of your residency status.
If you are enrolling on to an Early Years or Health and Social Care course, you will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure Check (DBS) to enable you to undertake a work placement. Please click/tap here to find out what information you need to bring with you to enrolment” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Please click/tap here to find out what information you need to bring with you to enrolment.
Which Campus Do I Need to Attend?