Whether you are looking to re-train in a new career, progress in your current job role or simply learn something new, we have a wide range of courses to support your interests and goals.
Whilst we are in a period of lockdown, courses will initially be delivered remotely until we are in a position to continue face-to-face teaching.
Take a look at our courses below, click/tap on your chosen course for more information and then complete an online application form!
We are currently offering Level 2 Counselling as an online distance learning qualification.
With a wide range of courses to choose from, distance learning provides the flexibility to study online at your own pace and depending on your eligibility, are FREE*.
EARLY YEARS, TEACHING ASSISTANT AND YOUTH WORK
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning (Work-based)
- Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning (Work-based)
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) (Work-based)
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (Work-based)
- Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner (Work-based)
- Level 4 Certificate for the Advanced Practitioner in Schools and Colleges (Work- based)
ENGLISH AND MATHS
- English Functional Skills (Entry Level 1, 2 or 3, Level 1 and Level 2)
- Maths Functional Skills (Entry Level 1, 2 or 3, Level 1 and Level 2)
- GCSE English
- GCSE Maths
- Homeschooling Support – GCSE Maths
- Homeschooling Support – Key Stage 1 and 2 Numeracy
ESOL (ENGLISH FOR SPEAKERS OF OTHER LANUAGES)
HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- Level 2 Diploma in Care (Work-based)
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (Work-based)
- Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (Work-based)
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young Peoples Services (Work-based)
WAREHOUSING AND STORAGE
We are currently offering Level 2 Warehousing and Storage as an online distance learning qualification.
WORKWORLD COMMUNITY LEARNING
WorkWorld offers short courses in a variety of subject areas, to support you into work or on to further learning.
- Entry Level 2 Functional Skills in IT
- Entry Level 3 Functional Skills in IT
- Level 1 ITQ Award in IT User Skills
- Level 2 ITQ Award in IT User Skills
- Entry Level 3 Certificate in Personal and Social Development
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety Awareness
- Employability Skills
- Level 1 Certificate in Occupational Studies for the Workplace – Coming Soon
- Preparing to Work in Health and Social Care
- Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness
- First Aid – Basic Life Support & Defibrillator Awareness
- Introduction to Health and Wellbeing – Mind, Body and Spirit
- Stepping Out – Motivational and Confidence Building
- Computers for Beginners (Know IT)
- Preparing to Work in Customer Service
- Makeup Masterclass
- Get Crafty – Crafting for Beginners