Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
|Funding||Maximum funding band is £4,000|
|Delivery||Workplace assessments, EPA preparation|
A Customer Service Practitioner will need to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours, as well as product and service knowledge when delivering to customers.
Customer interactions may cover a wide range of situations including face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.
5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade 4 (grade C) or above, and Level 2 Customer Service qualification or experience within the sector.
This apprenticeship covers the following knowledge, skills and behaviours:
- Business knowledge and understanding
- Customer journey knowledge
- Knowing your customers and their needs / customer insight
- Customer service culture and environment awareness
- Business focused service delivery
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Working with your customers / customer insights
- Customer service performance
- Service improvement
- Developing self
- Ownership / responsibility
- Team working
Apprentices will complete an End Point Assessment, which will assess each of the knowledge, skills and behaviours detailed above.
Assessment consists of three elements:
- Practical observation with Q&As
- Work based project supported by an interview
- Professional discussion supported by portfolio evidence