Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
|Funding||Maximum funding band is £3,500|
|Delivery||Workplace assessments, EPA preparation|
A Customer Service Practitioner will need to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours, as well as product and service knowledge when delivering to customers.
Customer interactions may cover a wide range of situations including face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.
5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade 4 (grade C) or above preferred.
This apprenticeship covers the following knowledge, skills and behaviours:
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
- Presentation (dress code, professional language)
- ‘Right First Time’ principle
Additional Qualifications Gained
- City and Guilds Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (Level 2)
Apprentices will complete an End Point Assessment, which will assess each of the knowledge, skills and behaviours detailed above.
Assessment consists of three elements:
- Apprentice showcase
- Practical observation
- Professional discussion