Tuesday 10th August 2021
Thursday 12th August 2021
All Students (Aged 17 – 19+)
Students will receive their exam results via their College email address on the day they are released, except for students who have completed one of the below courses. You will need to come into College to collect your results:
Knowsley Community College, Main Campus Reception Area from 9.30am
- Level 3 NCFE Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 NCFE Extended Diploma in Sport and Physical Activity
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in IT
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Creative Media Practice
When will my results be available?
Results Days are:
- Tuesday 10th August 2021 (Level 3 Vocational / Technical Courses*)
- Thursday 12th August 2021 (GCSE and Level 2 Vocational / Technical Courses*)
*Please note, only results released on the above dates will be available to students. Results are due to be released for the following qualifications: GCSE, A level, BTEC, City & Guilds Technical, NCFE Technical and Level 3 Core Maths.
If you have studied a different course at the College, please contact your Course Tutor to find out when your results will be available.
I can’t access my College email, what do I do?
If you require technical support to access your College email, please contact the Help Desk at 01744 623328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve logged into my College email but there are no results there, what do I do?
Your results should be in your email account on the dates shown above. If you haven’t received your results by the following day, please contact email@example.com with your details and we will look into it for you.