Our expert College Advisers will help you achieve your ambitions, for university, apprenticeship or employment.
We provide up-to-date, completely independent information, advice and support, using interactive software to help you:
- choose your best next steps option and map your career pathway
- find out about labour market information, including work content, salaries, promotion prospects and where you can best find work
- research universities and courses, make an application and learn about HE money matters
- find out about and apply for an apprenticeship or employment
- produce a CV and letter of application
- develop and practise interview skills
- perform well at job related psychometric testing
To make sure you are completely prepared, we also arrange
- university visits
- university talks which include information on HE courses, course levels, entry qualifications, student life and tuition fees and financial support
- visits to employers
- talks by employers on careers
- mock interviews with real employers drawn from the North West.