‘50 Apprentices in 50 Days’ Campaign
We have launched an exciting campaign, ’50 apprentices in 50 days’, as part of our commitment to provide high quality education and skills for the people in our community, and to support local business and economic growth.
The College is calling on support from employers, large, medium or small, to consider the unlimited benefits of an apprenticeship and how they can drive success and long-term business growth.
Whether you are an individual hoping to enrol on an apprenticeship, or an employer looking to recruit new staff or upskill existing employees we have a range of apprenticeship programmes available.
BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL
- Assistant Accountant | Level 3
- Customer Service Practitioner | Level 2
- Customer Service Specialist | Level 3
- Business Administrator | Level 3
- Team Leader or Supervisor | Level 3
- HR Support | Level 3
- Early Years Practitioner | Level 2
- Early Years Educator | Level 3
- Children, Young People and Families Practitioner | Level 4
- Children, Young People and Families Manager | Level 5
HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
Employers Enquire Now
If you would like to speak to our team about employing an apprentice, please complete our Employer Apprenticeship Enquiry Form.
Apprentices Enquire Now
If you would like to speak to our team about becoming an apprentice, please complete our Apprenticeship Enquiry Form.